Book Depository Search

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Δευτέρα, Ιουλίου 17, 2006

I tell a story

I tell a story about a girl,
Who likes herself but
cannot understand it.

She woke one night to voices,
Of a feast of leprechauns.
They held their cups
And made their toasts in merryment.
The girl was not too pleased,
She knew they were not real.

She saw one day a dwarf,
A mean charade of a dwarf.
He wore a red pointy hat
And matching pair of shoes.
The girl trembled in her wake,
For only she could see him.

I tell a story about a girl,
Who sleeps at days and wonders,
Why her dreams come haunt her,
Why is herself not real.

A mirror looks right back at her,
It shatters in her eyes and she surrenders.
She can’t distinguish true or false,
She raves all day about her fault.

I tell a story about a girl,
Who lost herself and does not know it.

I tell a story about me

I tell a story about me

2 σχόλια:

worstward ho! είπε...

Well she’s walking through the clouds
With a circus mind that’s running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That’s all she ever thinks about
Riding with the Wind

Isis είπε...

Σα να ακούω τη μουσική του...έχω μπροστά μου ένα τραγούδι!